Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Neuticles

Neuticles, a patented testicular implant that sells for up to $919 a pair

"Neutering is creepy. But with Neuticles, it's like nothing has changed." Nothing, except there's a fake body part where a real one used to be.

A happy Customer:

Dear Neuticles,

I had my standard Dachshund, Bruno, neutered six months ago using Neuticles. I am very glad that I did so. Bruno has the same look as before and I am extremely pleased with the results. My veterinarian had never done the Neuticles procedure before. I am very grateful for your information and assistance in preparing the veterinarian for the procedure. Some of my friends have commended me for being a caring owner who knew the importance of maintaining Bruno's natural look. I gladly advertise to everyone.

Thank you again for your wonderful product. I have attached a photo of Bruno and me - two happy Neuticles advocates.

Eddie Hamblin
Archdale, NC

http://www.neuticles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment